HeartSong Life Coach is for Christian Women
Who are Ready to Know and Live Their Dream and Purpose
Who Benefits Most From HeartSong Coaching?
Who benefits most from life coaching with HeartSong?
Christian Women who desire to know God’s purpose for their lives. Women ready for something to change and begin realizing their inspired dream. Women who sense something is missing—that they’re meant for more—and are hopeful and ready to know and live out God’s unique calling for their lives.
Life coaching isn’t for everyone.
If you are:
- content with the status quo
- unwilling to be honest, open, and transparent
- unable to dedicate time to do the work
- not ready to make changes
- looking for someone to give you the answer rather than being guided toward self-discovery
- desire coaching because someone else wants it for you more than you want it for yourself
Then, it’s likely you are not someone who benefits from life coaching.
Experience Two Types of Breakthrough
As a HeartSong client, you can expect to experience two major types of breakthroughs:
1. Spiritual Breakthrough
- pinpointing differences between how you see yourself and how God sees you – and understanding how the difference affects your personal and professional decisions, relationships, and goals
- realizing what’s robbing you of your confidence
- discovering how your thought-life impacts your attitude, success, and level of fulfillment
- clarifying your spiritual gifts and your strengths and deciding how to maximize your use of them
- uncovering and overcoming habits and character traits that hold you back
- dealing with grief and forgiveness and how they may be impacting your life
- imagining and casting your inspired dream
- claiming your made-just-for-you purpose
- deepening your knowledge of and relationship with the Lord
2. Practical Breakthrough
- targeting what picks and pulls at you
- getting clear on your mindset
- discovering what’s been missing in your life
- deciding what changes you are willing to make to increase your joy
- identifying your most significant roles, values, and priorities
- determining how to create days and schedules that reflect your priorities
- finding areas of service where you flourish and that fit your God-designed purpose
- creating a 90-day guided, written, and doable Action Plan
Areas Of Focus
HeartSong life coaching focuses on drawing you nearer to Christ, discerning what your heart craves, and the real, day-to-day application of Christ-like characteristics so you can discover and move into your God-designed purpose.
Through HeartSong coaching, you will begin to experience the things you need most because God knows you need them and he hears your prayers. As he works through our coaching conversations, you can abandon what holds you back and begin to strengthen your relationship with Christ and reflect his character as he reveals your significant purpose.
Here are a few of them!
- Courage over Fear – Identify your fears and learn how and why you can do the thing God calls you to in spite of them.
- Clarity over Confusion – Gain insight and understanding about your next steps. Make decisions with sharp focus.
- Contentment over Discontent – Enjoy living with peace and experience deep gratitude for your days and your life.
- Peace over Overwhelm – Discover the peace that comes only from intentionally walking in God’s presence.
- Faith over Doubt – Increase your trust in God and move through your days in the assurance of his grace and purposes.
- Confidence over Quitting – Take a stand and believe you are able to do what he has called you to do and complete.
- Priorities over Busyness – Overcome the overwhelm and begin living into your priorities.
- Fulfillment over Emptiness – Draw nearer to Christ and discover the fulfillment found in taking the opportunity and accepting the responsiblity of walking his path in the way and direction meant for you.
- Significance over Unworthiness – You have been chosen to be and do because God wanted you and loves you. You have a part to play in his Master Plan on an individual and global level. Your purpose is yours alone. It matters whether or not you accept God’s calling.
- Mindy B.
- Vivian W.
- Crystal B.
- Catherine M.
- Elizabeth W.
- Carol S.