To help you better understand how coaching works, I need to first tell you a little bit about my philosophy for coaching.
HeartSong Philosophy for Coaching
I believe our understanding of who we are and Whose we are, plus the knowledge and acceptance of our God-designed purpose is at the heart of our decisions and determines the direction of our lives, the enjoyment of our lives, and the legacy of our lives.
My Commitment to You
Your success in discovering and living your HeartSong is my passion and my God-designed purpose. I am 100% committed to guiding, encouraging, and walking along side you through your coaching process.
You can expect that I will:
- be praying and fasting with and for you
- come to our conversations prepared and on time
- provide relevant scripture references
- ask thought-provoking and meaningful questions
- hold you accountable and encourage you
- provide follow-up emails and assignments between conversations
- walk together with you through to the end of our journey.
The Commitment Expected From You
As a client, there are certain expectations I will have of you so that our work together stays on track and you continually move forward.
I expect you will:
- be praying and fasting (limited fast of your choosing/optional but recommended)
- submit your completed assignments on or before the time requested
- come to our scheduled conversations on time and prayed up
- do the requested work
- be willing to be honest and transparent for greatest results
- respond to emails as requested
- complete the life coaching service you have selected.
Details About How Coaching Works
- You contact me for your personal and complimentary HeartSong Discovery Consultation.
- We determine together if we have the same goals. If so, we select which coaching option is right for you.
- We choose and commit to a date and time to begin.
- Details are reviewed and completed.
- Your reading or assignments (different for the 3 coaching options) are emailed to you for completion and returned to me.
- We meet and begin!
“Starting with the beginning prayer, through the thought provoking questions Gail lovingly asked me, …the Holy Spirit revealed what I had not been able to see on my own.”
– Catherine M.
Choose the Coaching Option Right For You
Option 1 – Your HeartSong Journey
If you desire to be amazed and inspired but prefer to take a little more time to dig deep this life-changing coaching experience is the one for you.
This is my signature program. Your HeartSong Journey is offered through six, 50-minute, one-to-one, personal phone conversations over a three month period. (Two conversations per month.)
This 3-step program includes specific assignments from Your HeartSong Journey Workbook & Guide. You will complete these thoughtful and prayerful assignments prior to each coaching conversation and find they, along with coaching, can powerfully impact your life.
Option 2 – Life Coaching
This coaching option is for you if you’re looking for a targeted, immediate response to overcome a roadblock and gain clarity.
Life coaching is a 50-minute coaching conversation that helps you identify what keeps you stuck or is getting in the way of your forward progress, happiness, and success.
- Catherine M.
- Elizabeth W.
- Crystal B.
- Vivian W.
- Carol S.
- Mindy B.